Team failure

Post GTA1/GTA2 maps here (finished and work in progress).

Rate the map!

50%
50%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 2

Razor
Lunatic
Lunatic
GH nick: Razor, R

Team failure

Post by Razor »

Team failure.rar
Map files.
(104.63 KiB) Downloaded 966 times
Team failure

Mode: Team Deathmatch
Players: 4
Authors: Razor & Heri
Mis File: Included

2 teams use remote-control cars fitted with cannons in an arena. To win, destroy the other team's car until they have no lives left.
Player 1 sets the number of lives at the start of the game. 30 lives is nice.

Team 1 (RED)
* Player 1
* Player 2

Team 2 (BLUE)
* Player 3
* Player 4

Player Roles:

Each team has 2 remote controls. Left control is to drive the car. Right control is to shoot the cannon.

Top down map.
Top down map.
Thanks to:

* Kamil
* DAFE
* Sektor
* Ben Millard
* And Testers :)
DAFE
Car Jacker
Car Jacker

Re: Team failure

Post by DAFE »

Hi Razor, this looks different and interesting.

Is it still a Work in Progress or have you guys tested it enough to call it a final version? Does it work okay if all players use different remotes at different times? Just curious. I was glad to be able to help you with some of the problems you had encountered with this map thus far. :)

It's tough for me to find 4 players at one time in North America to try this map out.

I was also wondering if you tried using a gunjeep with flame thrower to see if the driver and tank operator could both fire weapons via turrets. Also, maybe you could GIVE_WEAPONS to the GT cars ( mines, Vehicle guns, bombs, oil slicks ) or make them available for pickups: 1 of each as it might be fun to try and fight for them. Or even create a car shop area to purchase them if there's enough cash in the pot :P

Just some ideas. So that the player that's controlling the car can also do more than just driving the car. The arena seems like it may be a bit small too but I could be wrong :P Looks good and it certainly is unique from what I've seen so far :P

Good work guys!
Razor
Lunatic
Lunatic
GH nick: Razor, R

Post by Razor »

It works fine. This should be the final version unless someone finds a bug. When the map will be in edition, I will think about your proposals. Thanks for help :)

Regards Razor
Wario5
Jaywalker
Jaywalker
GH nick: Wario5

Post by Wario5 »

This look like an awesome idea; can't wait to try it out.

Nice work guys! :mrgreen: